Thursday 12 January 2012

baby ouhhh baby !

 


okay now..give me you first impression
when you look at this video  =)


sweet gila en bapak dia tu?
i tak la harapkan ada husband yang sampai macam tu jaga anak..
cukup la dia sayangkan our children especially me  :)
who knows? 
bila bapak dah dapat anak,ibunya pula dilupakan..

but seriously,ini lah penyebab kenapa i nak kahwin cepat..
i really love baby..
and i really love to have a baby  =)

i know that people nowadays love to have early married,
but most of them do not ready enough to be a young mother or father..
for me,if my boyfriend ask me to get married even now,
i would ! and i really want !
eventhough i didn't finished my studies..

IF I CAN,
i want to be a young mother because i can have a baby 
at young age which at that time,all my friends still surviving for studies..
hahahaha

now,i already have little orange,bead and dophy
with me   


~the end~

No comments:

Post a Comment